Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Wishing all the moms and grandmas, daughters and sisters a happy mother's day.  I love everything and every day of being a mom.  My kids are the best and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!  I am not a big fan of being an empty nester.  But, it is part of life.   I really need to add that I am so proud of Sarah, Mary and Matthew, and am excited about their life ahead!

Matthew is feeling a little better, but is still coughing and has a sore throat.  Had some eye drainage last night, but none this afternoon.   I think it might related to the congestion and not pink eye.  Jeff came home from church not feeling well either, and went to bed. Sure hope he feels better, the weather is just beautiful today!

Mary is working tonight and I am on-call.  Checked in with the hospital and they think I should be in the clear, however census can change quick on a labor and delivery floor, so I need to be prepared.  I will sleep a few hours this afternoon.   Sarah will be here until at least tonight. It is always nice to have her home.  We were shopping yesterday for luggage.  Too hard to know what to do.  She leaves for Japan in 3 days and Brandon will be coming home from China! 

I was able to get my chores done yesterday including Quicken!  What a relief.  Rest today and tomorrow. Work tomorrow night for sure!

Have a Great Day everyone!   Happy Birthday to my nephew Paul.  His b-day is tomorrow, but was born on Mother's Day 23 years ago....

Celebrate!

 Gracie

No comments: