As tired as we were, our new phones were waiting for us! It was fun to open up and activate them even at one in the morning. Over the past few days we have been getting our phone numbers from one phone to another. My old phone was pink, my new one is teal! Nice to have a change. I have a mini keyboard so my texting should make more sense, The girls love their new phones and help the rest of us with learning about our phones.
Yesterday I got my Prius back. After a week of diagnosing, there is nothing wrong with my car. While I am glad to know the car is fine, I wonder why I smelled the gas smell so bad. Will drive it and see how it works over the next few weeks. Mary went shopping with Brandon, Matthew went shopping with me and Sarah was happy she could watch a Lady Dutch basketball game on the computer, especially since they won! Go Dutch! We also hosted a youth party/meeting last night. It went well and we have an event planned for Sunday. They are going to see the new Narnia movie.
What will 2011 hold for the Wilhelm's?
- College Football
- Getting ready for church. Mary will play her cello on Sunday and I am playing the clavinova.
- Bulkoogi Fest- Making our favorite Korean meal before the kids go back to college.
- Hope to visit the Grand Rapids museum and see the Human Body Exhibit.
- Job Hunt continues. I love my patient and will continue to care for her, but I really want to use more of my skills.
- Jeff will retire from the Air Force after twenty eight years of service. So proud of him!
- More excellent concerts at GHS and Unversity of Michigan.
- Losing weight? Let's hope I can do it this year!
That is it for another year of my Blog. Next post in 2011, the year of the Rabbit!.
Pictures from the Trip on the Photo Album!