Our trip to Florida has been wonderful. Although the trip was LONG on Sunday and Monday, it sure was worth it and we had no trouble with the driving and only a few traffic tie ups. Here are the highlights of our trip so far:
- Waking up in Daytona Beach and seeing the sun glistening on the roaring ocean.
- Playing shuffleboard with Jeff and Matthew and walking along the beach.
- Witnessing the marriage of our neice, Lori, to Daniel Brown. A great couple!
- Seeing all but a few of Jeff's siblings and their families. Friends too!
- Having a delicious Japanese meal cooked at our table.
- Celebrating Christmas..again!
- Spending the day with my brothers and their families. Talking, laughing, playing games, eating, and watching some football.
- Celebrating Jeff's dad's birthday with many friends and family!
- Welcoming in 2012. Praying for a healthy and happy New Year for everyone!
- Church on Sunday before another LONG ride home. Sarah wants to try and drive straight through! I am not sure if we can do that. Only time will tell.