Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rain

The past  few days have been very rainy. Good for the grass and trees, but I prefer staying dry. 

Had an appointment in Grand Rapids yesterday morning that went well, and then my mom and I worked in the kitchen. I think we accomplished a lot. Jeff has started the laundry and we will be the folders.

Mary presents her first lesson plan today for her college class.  I guess it is her "final".  A few more weeks and Mary will finish her junior year and Brandon will graduate!  Law school ahead. They will be travelling to Europe this summer for a few weeks.  Sounds like fun!

Sarah and Matthew are fine....nothing new. 

Mom and I work on little projects in the house.  We will work on laundry with Jeff as the leader of the team.   Mom is going to dust and I will rest, I guess.

Friday we will attend the collage concert at GHS and Saturday we hope to attend the UM Men's Glee Club.  Brandon's last concert.  It didn't seem so long ago I went to his first one!

That's all for now....have a good week!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA WILHELM!

No comments: