Thursday, December 15, 2011

GHS Christmas Concert 2011



I went to Matthew's concert tonight. Had the day off! It was very nice. I especially liked the set/scenery. Matthew was chosen to sing the duet portion of White Christmas earlier today. He did a great job and looks so nice!

I am sorry that it has been so long since my last entry. I have been so busy the past few weeks. Last week was a full week of orientation, spending time in a conference room listening from the many departments of the hospital. We also had computer training as our chart is completely electronic. Lots to remember. This week I worked 2 twelve hour day shifts with another nurse and had many many experiences. I am glad to be back in the nursery and delivery rooms. Talked to my little client's mom and will be picking up a few days a month with them too. That was my plan all along. Just need to wait until I go to my regular shift on nights a few nights a week.

Last Saturday Jeff Matt and I went to Ann Arbor to have dinner with Mary and Brandon before an evening of singing. The Blue Horizon barbershop was terrific as was the Women's Glee Club. Glad we could see and hear Mary play her cello too! What a great night!

I am trying to get so many things done. The Sunday School program is this Sunday. Presents need to wrapped. Bought Christmas cards and Matt got more lights to put up outside. He has done a great job with the lights this year. I am playing for a wedding this weekend too. Need a little more practice time. Did I mention there are still presents to buy for some important people? Laundry is getting done and I even cooked dinner tonight. I need to do a little banking too.

The girls are still at school and preparing for the finals. Sarah is done on Friday and Mary next Wednesday. Can't wait to have them back home for a while.

I better get back to work...then bed..soon!

Gracie

No comments: