Monday, July 11, 2011

Stormy Weather

This morning we woke to the weather alarm followed by thunderstorms.  While we needed the rain and the storm wasn't too severe, Holland got pounded.  Sarah reported heavy rain and severe thunderstorms.  I have posted a few pictures, but you can also check my Facebook where you can click on Hope College's photo album.

Sarah also reported that her cars battery was dead for the second day in a row.  After several phone calls by Sarah and Jeff, her car has been towed to get repaired from her accident over a week ago.  The insurance people were apologetic that it took them so long to respond.  Let's hope everything gets fixed up right and the car is back in good working order.

I had another nice day with my little buddy and also spent some time talking with Group Publishing about this Fall's curriculum. Now I am preparing for tonight's softball game.  Hope everyone comes out to play! It will most undoubtedly be muddy. It has been very hot and humid today, hope it cools down even just a little.

Mary and Brandon fly home tomorrow.  I will be glad to have them back, although I am sure that they have mixed feelings about their vacation being over.  

That about does it for now..

Gracie

No comments: