Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Accomplished

I felt pretty good about what I accomplished yesterday:
  • Banking..made a deposit, not a withdraw!
  • Purchased tickets to Horns of Power concert. Brandon will be singing at this concert, that will take place at the high school auditorium during Danish Festival.  Matthew will be working as part of the tech team.
  • Voted on a local millage for the community college. It did not pass (for the second time).
  • Grocery Shopping and Back to School shopping.  School supplies for my kids and for the school supplies drive at church.  Matthew and Mary also got some needed clothes. I got a new top too!
  • Mary reorganized our cupboards. They look great!
  • Attended the Senior Mystery Trip meeting held at our church.
  • Fought off a migraine headache and finished writing annoucements for this Sunday's bulletin.
Today I plan to work on laundry and quicken. More importantly, I will be meeting Sarah in Grand Rapids for lunch and then her appointment with the rheumatologist.

Sure hope I can get it all done, since I work Thu and Fri. That leaves just the weekend to get ready for vacation!

Grace

No comments: