Friday, March 9, 2012

Boomer Sooner

I think everything I needed to do is done, except for packing my clothes.  A very productive day if I say so myself.
  1. Babysitting my little friend Jack.
  2. Cooked the main dish for our Thursday Lunch
  3. Laundry
  4. Sent out emails
  5. Sammy to the Groomer/Kennel. 
  6. Pre Bowled for our league.  Better than last week, but still not so good.  
  7. Parent Teacher Conferences~ The teachers love Matthew!
  8. Quicken is up to date!
  9. Organized my nursing bags, sunday school and computer bags. 
  10. I even got to watch a few TV shows while folding clothes.
Matthew is all packed up and has all his homework done.  He has his portfolio ready to go and admits he is nervous.  He can practice his presentation ideas on the plane.  Audition on Saturday. He showed the portfolio to a few teachers today and they loved it.  Whew!  Can't believe the day is finally here. Time is sure going by fast now.

Mary is back in the swing at U of M.  She texted me tonight to let me know that the Northern Lights are supposed to be visible here.  What a sweetie.  She knows that her Momma wants to see them one day!  It's a little chilly to go out side, plus being in the city, even a small one, with street lights, it would probably be hard to see. Her barbershop group, Blue Horizon, had a singing gig yesterday.

Sarah is finally feeling a little better.  Doc thinks she has an ulcer from taking ibuprofen for so long to control the fever.  Fever and aches probably due to mono or other related virus. Liver test normal.  They are checking her blood for H. Pylori (stomach bacteria) and a repeat Hemoglobin.   She has been  a trouper, being so sick for so long and keeping up with assignments.  Started taking some medicine for her stomach today.  On a happier note, Sarah might be able to go to Japan this May.  It is not certain yet, but so glad they are offering it to her should the trip pan out.   I would be so happy for her!

Guess that is about all for now...We will be in rainy Oklahoma in less than 12 hours.  A campus tour in the rain, fun!  I am sure it will be no matter.  I love Norman, OK.  We will be having dinner with some friends Friday night.  Looking forward to a great weekend!

Gracie

No comments: