Monday, September 23, 2013

Birthday Weekend!

Friday was a fun day.  I visited my wonderful friend from work and we had such a nice time. She baked me her famous chocolate chip cookies and played one of my favorite songs. After I got home, Jeff and I had spaghetti supporting the Lions Club, went to the high school football game and did shopping at Meijer.

Saturday Jeff rode his bike in the annual le Tour de Donut here in Greenville.  The ride is 32 miles and  has two stops requiring the rider to eat at least one donut before continuing.  It is a fun time and the weather was nice. I went shopping for new slightly smaller clothes in between the stops. So everyone wins!
 

I played for church for the first time in almost a year.  I think it went pretty well and enjoyed playing for the Lord this morning.

Sunday after church we drove to Ann Arbor, picked up Mary and then headed to Toledo to celebrate Sarah's birthday.  We had a lot of fun, first at bd's mongolian barbeque for dinner and then eating Mary's delicious and moist chocolate cake at Sarah's house.  Matthew joined us from OK via face time so we had the family all together.  I am a very happy mommy!  It's been a great weekend.






You get a crazy hat to wear at the restaurant.  I said she looks like princess amadala from star wars. We have two beautiful girls!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SARAH...It was a joyous day 24 years ago, the day she was born in the Land of the Rising Sun!  Omedeto Gozaimasu!

No comments: