Monday, April 18, 2011

Back Home~Busy Week Ahead!

The chamber concert was very nice.  A little longer than expected.  All of the musicians are  from the Residential College and majoring in areas other than music. I was very proud of Mary and her musicianship and stage presence.   I was so happy that my cousin Virginia and family, Kathy and Charlotte, could come from Toledo and join us for the concert.  We look forward to another get together soon!  They needed to head home after the concert and Brandon, Mary and I packed up my Prius with things for me to take home.  Just a few more days and their school year will be done! We walked over to South Quad to have dinner, the pizza place was closed so we ate in the cafeteria.  I tried their bulkoogi and was very disappointed.  Tastes like they added quite a bit of ginger.  I couldn't finish it.  Good thing I took some pizza too and soft serve ice cream with sprinkles. Before heading back to Greenville, Mary and I played a game of rapid fire Scrabble. It just means that you try to play fast. No scores, just use all the letters.  We finished last night's game in about 45 minutes, and had some great words. I was on the road by 8 pm and home by 10 pm. 

Looking ahead this week:
  • Supposed to work 11 hours on Tuesday and 8 hours on Wednesday.  Feeling under the weather again, getting a cold. Darn!
  • Mary has finals Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.  Important meeting on Wedneday.
  • Choir Wednesday Night, getting ready for Holy Week services.
  • Maunday Thursday~ Church at 7 pm.  Kids choir sings.
  • Good Friday~ Leave early in the morning for Ann Arbor to pick up Mary.  Brandon will be coming along to help with the big stuff and will have their truck. Be back in Greenville NLT 6:30 pm for Good Friday Service.
  • Saturday we are going to Kalamazoo to see a theatre production at WMU.  Matthew was offered some complimentary tickets as a prospective student.
  • Sunday~EASTER! The whole family should be together this day!  Hooray!
Tonight, I have kids choir and chimes.  Should go well, nearing the end of the season.

I think that is all for now! Have a good day and a good week.

Gracie

No comments: