Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Nice Day & Busy Tomorrows

I had a nice day at work yesterday and will start working an extra hour from now on. Got home and was so happy to get an "I Love You" balloon and red roses from Jeffrey. Aren't  they awesome?? Church was very nice and the orchestra played a beautiful arrangement of  "There is a Redeemer" and did a great job too!  Even the piano player had it together.

Today is lunch and quilting, laundry, more chores, shopping and dinner. Suppose I should cook once in a while. Orchestra tonight, getting ready for Easter!  Tomorrow I work, then Jeff and I will go to the Collage Concert at GHS. It is always a great show! Saturday I head to the "thumb side" of Michigan for the State Bowling Tournament and then spending time with Mary in Ann Arbor. She has a concert on Sunday afternoon as part of a chamber group.  I love to hear and watch her play her cello! My cousin and her family will be joining us!  It will be nice to see her again. Sunday night is the last bowling night.  Jeff will collect my measly winnings as I won't be back in time.

Better get working!

Gracie

No comments: