Friday, July 12, 2013

Another Week

It was a week ago that Matthew was getting ready to fly back to Oklahoma.  He is doing fine and has an interview at Regal Cinemas on Monday!  He is excited about the possibility of working at the movie theater.  I sure hope that it works out for him, it would be so great for him to have more income!

Mary has started her summer classes and continues to work all her hours at the pizza house on the weekends. Brandon and Mary have been home a few times the past few weeks for various reasons. I don't care why, I am just glad to have them here whenever and how ever long I can have them! Make sense?

Sarah has been helping me here at home as planned and just found out from her advisor that she needs to be in Toledo next week for testing of the football players at University of Toledo.  That girl certainly does a lot of driving! It's been a blessing to have her at home with me otherwise I would be so lonely.  We do cooking, laundry, shopping and errands together and of course watch our favorite TV programs too!

Jeff is always busy with church, keeping up with all the work at home and on the lawn.  I am glad that we all make time to do things together! He needs as much fun time as we can give him! I have decided to return to my volunteer job as Sunday School Superintendent.  I am sad that our numbers are trending down.  Trying to brainstorm and find new ways to fire up the program and grow our Sunday School and in so doing our church family.  I must be careful not taking on too much too fast.  Bible Study needs to be a priority for me so I may just start with those two activities. I love music, but I don't know if I have the energy for leading two groups and I don't have the breath support to sing in the choir.

Guess that is all for now. We are enjoying a few days of mild weather before our heat wave arrives.  Sure glad Jeff got our AC's in last month. He sure is a great guy!  I am a lucky lady!

No comments: