Monday, July 15, 2013

Good News!

Matthew had a job interview today at Regal Cinemas. It went well and got the job!  He starts his training tomorrow.  This is a good thing for him.  Making extra money will be a great help, especially since he had the AC fixed in the camry.  He sure is learning a lot of life lessons and coping quite well I would say.  Kudos Matthew!

Sarah is back in Toledo for most of the week.  Working with/for her advisor at the University's football program.  She will be home on Thursday and stay for another week. Pretty soon Jeff and I will be back to the two of us again.  We didn't get too much training for empty nesters last year, since life had a big change with my myeloma. This October instead of bone marrow biopsies and chemotherapy, Jeff and I have planned a trip to Oklahoma for OU Alumni weekend.  We have tickets to a Sooner Football game. I will be glad to see our Sooner, Matthew!  Wonder if we will be able to see a play too?

Haven't heard too much from Mary lately. I suppose things are going well as she keeps up with her classes.  Brandon got his room assignment at UCLA and will be heading west before the end of the month. Mary will be home for a short time on July 22.

I really liked how our family picture with the hats turned out great! It has been a year of hats for me.  Miss wearing them sometimes.  Check out the family photo albums for more proofs!

Well, that is all...have a great Tuesday!

Grace


No comments: