Monday, November 30, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy..Exhausted!

I forgot to mention that on Saturday while shopping at Wal-mart, I checked into camera specials. Mary texted Jeff the information and he met us at the store and we decided to buy a digital camera. It is a Samsung and has lots of options and even came with a case! I took time to learn how to use it today after 3 hours of work and a nap.

Sunday was pretty jam packed. We had church and sunday school practice, then packed up Sarah and headed back to Hope College. We stopped for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. We left Holland at 5:30 pm and got to Bowling back in Greenville by 6:40 pm. That is a record! We bowled ok, but lost 3. Seems our team brings out the best in the other teams. Before bed we watched the movie "Bride Wars". It was pretty funny.

Today an electrician came and wired and hung a new ceiling fan and light fixture. Jeff did rebalance it tonight and it seems to be working all right. Our front door is getting a facelift too. It is getting stripped and restained. Kids choir and chime team went really well. A new elementary student joined us and did great for her first week. Another student wants to join, but I asked her to wait until after Christmas so I can give better 1:1 time to each of the new people.

Tomorrow I work another short early shift. Then hopefully can get some more things accomplished than I did today. Maybe laundry, make car maintenance appointments, Christmas letter and shopping and preparing for Christmas for the orchestra. I need lots of practice time at the piano. I plan on painting the window frames this week too. I work a whole 12 hour day on Wednesday. Matthew has another orthopedic appointment on Wednesday to check on the bone healing process. Pray he doesn't need surgery.

Mary will be doing some Miss Danish activities this weekend. Two parades and meeting people at Meijer Gardens under the Danish Christmas Tree. The following weekend she will be attending the Men's Glee Club Christmas Ball in Ann Arbor.

Well, I guess that is all for now...we had some snow flurries tonight. Nothing serious or sticking to the ground.


Happy December!


Grace
(Picture taken with new camera)