Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday is Here!

Matthew went to school today and did fine. It was just a half day today. I worked a half day too. Then Jeff and I went to parent/teacher meetings. Both Mary and Matthew are doing great! Matthew was worried about PE, but not to worry. His grade won't suffer because of his injury. We met some parents that heard of Matt's accident and I guess there were several kids ready to take out the "tackler". we are hearing more and more that lots of kids get hurt in this game. Hmmm. All the teachers were complimentaryof both Mary and Matthew.


After conferences, our whole family (- Sarah)went to dinner at El Rancho. It was pretty good and then Mary wanted to buy a camera so she could take pictures the rest of the year and more importantly of tomorrow's concert at the Hill Auditorium (acoustically perfect) and her friend Brandon dressed in his tuxedo. Her new Canon camera is nice but very tiny. Sarah is going to stay at college, and now Matthew will be going to the concert with us.


Now Matthew is sleeping after some pain pills, Mary is making a little tote for her camera on the sewing machine, Jeff is at work and I am of course blogging. I will need to work on my sunday school lesssons and music. I play for church sunday too. I will probably watch some TV and just rest too. We'd like to watch our next Netflix movie, Star Trek, when Jeff gets home.


That is all for now!



Grace