Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Operation: Hail



Well, I have kept this secret pretty well for the past month. Now I can share the video that Mary and Brandon participated in, singing the "Victors" at Ohio State University. No one was hurt or got in trouble. LOL! I think it is pretty neat and that they all sounded and looked marvelous! Enjoy watching and please share it with everyone one you know! I will be heading to UMich on Saturday for Brandon's Glee Club concert. I can't wait! I am in the spirit!

The past few days have been pretty good even though it has been cold and rainy. The bathroom project continues to move forward! Yay! Thinking the tile might actually start going down tomorrow! I know on this Thanksgiving, I will be thankful for an finished upstairs bathroom! Of course, I am most thankful for my family, friends and my new job and most of all for my savior Jesus!

Heard back from the doctor and I am a little anemic. Doc wants me to take iron. That is pretty hard on the stomach.. I am a little concerned that it will make me sick. Guess I should try it, maybe it will give me a little pep! Knee felt a little better today. Will see my doctor next Thursday.

Sarah is sick. Sore throat, fever and just feels horrible. She also has lots of homework and papers to write. Please pray that she feels better very soon and that she has the energy she needs to get her assignments done.

Matthew and I are off to the store. Remember to pass on the video link! GO BLUE!

Gracie

No comments: