Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My interview went really well. One interviewer said I did marvelous! Around 1:30pm I got a message on my cell phone from Human Resources that they have some good news for me!  Now we are playing phone tag and I work tomorrow.  Wonder when I will get to talk to her in person?  The other issue is that they only have one orientation this month and it this coming week.  I cannot just leave my job with Hailey  in less than a week.  I was supposed to have the option of job shadowing too.  I don't think I could start until December without going against my conscience. Jeff waited for me during my interview and when it was over, I couldn't find him for 30 minutes. Turned out we were sitting in separate waiting rooms maybe a few hundred feet from each other!  That was crazy!  We stopped for breakfast and received no service for the first 5 or more minutes, not even a hello!  So we left and bought some pastries to eat.  They were delicious!  

Sarah's presentation was superb! We are so proud of her! I liked how she gave the info and then had questions for the other students during the presentation.  All of her teachers were very welcoming and had only nice things to say about our Senior. Hope College is a wonderful place!  Took Sarah to lunch  and then headed back to Greenville.

Had my first MRI ever today. My right knee continues to click, twist and catch during the day and I feel aching pain at night or at rest.  I sure hope that it can tell the docs what is going on with it.  I sure don't want to deal with this forever!  Should have results by Friday.  Hope I don't have to play more phone tag. Oh, I didn't have to go all the way into the MRI machine. That was a plus!

Just heard from Mary. She had a great day. So good to hear her voice and especially a happy one!  She and five of her friends have secured an off campus home for next year.  They are very excited about it.  School is going well as is her activities, barbershop group, K-Grams and Glee Club.  The South Africa trip is a go!  Yay!
Better get going..Have some more things to get done before bed.

Gracie

No comments: