Saturday, January 21, 2012

So Far So Good!

I spent most of Friday sleeping, after working a couple of night shifts in a row.   Got up and made Chicken Enchiladas and rice for dinner then watched several netflix movies.  It snowed most of the day, but we only got about 2 inches or less in the end. The white blanket of snow looks beautiful but the single digit temps were bone chilling.

This morning I woke up at 0400 wide awake.  Tried to go back to sleep without success, so I went downstairs and watched some TV for a few hours.  Managed to get a nap in the mid morning. I wanted to get more done this afternoon, but it seems one thing leads to another and times just keeps flying by.

We decided to go see the new Mission Impossible movie in Grand Rapids this afternoon.  Sarah was able to meet us there, which made it so much more fun.   I really liked the movie and we had dinner together afterward.

Now I am  working on laundry, since I will need scrubs for work tomorrow night and Matthew will have clean jeans for school.  Guess I will be up a few more hours to get that done. 

That's all....have a good Sunday.  I am playing for church tomorrow morning! Almost forgot!

Grace

No comments: