Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weird Weather

We sure have had some crazy "winter" weather.  Couple days of cold and snow, then a warm up with rain and sleet. The last few days have been cold and snowy and we have several inches on the ground with a little more expected in the morning.

Tomorrow Matthew has two finals covering the first semester in the morning and then a half day of 2nde semester classes in the afternoon. Time is going to go by faster now I think..it always does.  I will have my own assignment tomorrow at work instead of working with another nurse on the same assignment.  In other words, I am off orientation.  I think I am ready, but can't help being a little nervous.  Prayers are certainly appreciated by both of us!

Sarah had an exciting week with Grad School Interviews.  Monday a Skype interview with U of Indiana, Thursday Western Michigan called early in the AM for a phone interview and Friday she talked with U of Toledo.  Since their interview on Thursday, Sarah has been accepted to Western Michigan and will be visiting U of Toledo this week.  Michigan State hasn't communicated with her, so they are losing out.  :) Guess we will know more after the visit to Toledo on Thursday. Pray for safe travel and good visit.

We will be taking the Prius in tomorrow for a recurrent low tire pressure in one of the tires and an oil change. Wonder if there might be a nail in the tire.  In any case, I am tired of pumping air into the tires in cold weather! I have a long drive to work, so I want to be sure that I won't have trouble on the road.

Got the laundry all done and all but one CEU class completed.  Whew.  My to do list was whittled away, so I update that. Yay!  Matthew has been working on his application packet for OU's theater admission.  It's coming along nicely.  Jeff and I have to work on FAFSA, wonder what kind of financial aid we will get this year??

Guess that is about it..Have a great week!

Gracie

PS- Lost all four points at bowling tonight.  There's time to make progress.

No comments: