Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's That Time of Year!

The time of year that none of us really like at all.  FAFSA. Financial Aid applications.  Having to get your taxes done a month early.  Reporting bank accounts and funds so the government can determine how much of the college bill we can pay, the EFC, Expected Family Contribution. We can't get away from it, so we plug away and get all this numbers in order the best we can, and within certain deadlines.   Our Quicken is nearly updated which is crucial for Jeff to work on taxes. What a headache!

I was busy at work last night, but it was still a good night at work and I learned some new things! That is always a plus.  Everyone is so helpful and willing to help out this newbie. I am on-call tonight, so I need to be available should they need me to come in. I work a regular shift tomorrow. Then I have several nights off. 

We had a nice time with Sarah home for several days and Mary had a nice Valentine's Day as well.  She will be home for spring break in a few weeks.  Yay!

Get's that is all for now.  Have a nice week! Wish us luck on all of our financial forms to fill out!

Gracie

No comments: