Saturday, February 25, 2012

Slept at Home

After a 2 hour nap, I got cancelled from work, as requested.  It was nice to pick up Mary from Brandon's, have dinner together, then help Matthew with his portfolio.  All the pictures are ordered and the plan is formed and in process. Mary even started her laundry.  Time flew by and we went to bed.

Jeff got up early and is off to the apologetics conference today in Grand Rapids. I won't see him until church tomorrow. Matthew is up and ready to go with the Village Green to their choir showcase is Chelsea,MI.  Mary and I have some down time this afternoon.  Some of which I will nap before work and she can work on school and other stuff.  I am going to drop Mary off at Brandon's on the way to work and then pick her up on the way home from work.  Brandon's family loves to have Mary come and spend time with them.  It will be nice for her since Matt won't be home till after midnight, Jeff will be getting ready for church and I will be at work.

Sunday will be church, sleep and work. Will try to fit in a family dinner. Course the rest of the family can go and do something fun or work on FAFSA which is not fun, but necessary. Mary and I hope to go visit Sarah sometime this week.

Signing off,

Gracie

No comments: