Sunday, February 19, 2012

On Call!

I am On Call again tonight till 7 am.  I don't mind, just worry a little about sleeping and not hearing the phone, or getting called in at 4 am for just a few hours, especially since I am 45 minutes away from work. So I am missing bowling, just in case they call as I would leave within a few minutes.

We had a nice weekend.  Friday night we watched the GHS Boy's Basketball team remain undefeated for the regular season with a exciting game.  District tournaments start on Friday. Our team played so well together, and their defense was stellar. Saturday we went to see Little Women at GHS.  The play was very good and the set was awesome.  It is weird that the last play of the year is over already.  GHS Theatre is doing a live "radio show", War of the Worlds next month.  We won't be able to go, as we will be in Oklahoma for Matthew's interview.

I had a busy Sunday morning.  Sunday School...Chime Team..Played for church and Led the VBS informational meeting.I work all next weekend and play for church with the orchestra next Sunday. Better learn to drink some coffee!

No school tomorrow...President's Day, but I am working.  I hope to get some things accomplished before I sleep before work.  That is if I don't get called in tonight.  Then I will sleep most of the day.  Mary comes home on Friday for a week of Spring Break.  Nice that I will be off all next week! 

Guess that is about it.  Have a great week!

Gracie

No comments: