Friday, February 3, 2012

Surprise!

I worked last night instead of tonight.  The hospital called me and asked if I could switch.  I told them I could work 11-7 and they still did a swap.  They sure needed nurses.  It was very busy!  We are making up for the lull we had in January.  I will work Saturday and Sunday as planned.

Jeff had a meeting tonight for middle school youth, so Matthew and I went out for taco bell.  I love the new enchiridos (minus beans).  Matthew had Quesadillas (no sauce).  Red Box was our next stop to rent a few movies.  We await Jeff's arrival before starting them.  I told Matthew that he could teach me a Wii game.  So far that hasn't happened,but he wants me to play a war game with him.. Bad idea, but I will.

Sarah is home safe and sound, and has lots of decisions to make. She also needs to catch up on rest and studying after a two day trip to Toledo.  She has been accepted to Toledo, Western and Indiana.  The dopey Spartans at Michigan State haven't even communicated with her since her application was complete.  Their loss.

Mary is spending time with fundraising for her South African trip this summer. Guess they are going to go out and sing for whatever money people will thow into the bin.  They are going to sell flowers for Valentine's Day too. She also continues to work at a local elem school and has a new student to work with, she loves being in a classsroom.

Matthew has started his last semester at GHS. Likes his classes and is slowly getting to his college stuff.  He really wants to go to Oklahoma!   Jeff and I went to the show that Matthew sculpted rocks, even a skull rock, out of styrofoam. It looked awesome.  He also built the jail bars.   Tomorrow he will help strike the set and  put in the set for Little Women. 

Tomorrow we will be getting a new printer and a new laptop computer for me. The old desktop is moving slow and we rarely use it.  I am excited, as the one I am using right now turns off without notice.

Well, I better go check the dryer..making sure I have enough scrubs for the weekend..

Gracie

No comments: