Thursday, April 19, 2012

CRAZY!



This is one of the selections Blue Horizon sang prior to the Women's Glee Club concert last weekend.  There are more posted on my you tube page WeatherNurse13.  It's Crazy!  LOL.  Jeff and I had a nice time with the Cory's and with Mary and her friends. 

I just finished a three nights in a row at work.  Yesterday was catch up on sleep day.  It has been very very busy.  We were close to filling every patient room on the floor! I had some very nice families to care for.  I am off until Monday night. 

Sarah ordered a new phone cover that was delivered here, and I ordered college graduation announcements that were delivered in Holland.  So, today I am traveling to Holland for an "exchange".  Of course we will have a lunch date too. If  Sarah needs help with packing sorting through things, I can help with that too.  Hard to believe that her graduation is only 17 days away. Crazy! Keep praying for nice weather on May 6th, so graduation can be held outside!

Tomorrow I will be going to Ann Arbor to move Mary out of her dorm.  Jeff and I took a lot home last weekend, so I shouldn't have too much tomorrow.  Can you believe that Mary is done with two years of college?  Crazy!  We are grateful that Jim and Brandon will be moving Mary's futon back to Greenville on Saturday.  So Mary will ride back to Ann Arbor on Saturday to help with Brandon's move.  Brandon will be coming home with us tomorrow night so he can work. 

Matthew has only a month left of high school.  Crazy!  He is doing well in school and will be in Chicago the first weekend in May with the Village Green.  Guess they are going to sing at the Navy Pier!  In the meantime,  he will be looking for a second summer job and continue to try and find financial aid for his education at the University of Oklahoma. This sure causes lots of stress.

That's about it, I guess.  I better get rolling and see my Hope College Girl!

Gracie

No comments: