Tuesday, April 10, 2012

GHS Collage Concert~Friday and Saturday

Greenville High School Music Department will perform their annual Collage Concert this Friday (4/13) and Saturday (4/14) at 7:30 pm. There will be lots of great music, vocal and instrumental. Matthew will be performing with the Village Green.

This concert should be broadcast via live feed on the link below:
http://www.mhsaa.tv/greenville
Enjoy the show!

Jeff and I will be attending on our Anniversary after dinner together.  On Saturday I will be going to Ann Arbor for Mary's Glee Club Concert.   Her quartet will be singing as well.  I know that she has been packing, so I will most likely start bringing things home for the summer.  She moves home next week! 

I enjoyed the Nursing Ed Class today.  Think I might buy the book.  Has lots of really helpful and valuable information. I will work on Thursday night this week and then Monday and Tuesday next week.  Picked up an On-Call shift on Sunday.

Remember Sarah on Friday as she takes her certification test.   I have little Jack tomorrow.  He always brings joy to our house..

Gracie

PS~Did you hear we had snow today??

No comments: