Friday, April 20, 2012

Heading to Ann Arbor

This day has started out well, even though it is cloudy and rainy.  I fit into some old jeans and then had fun with my little Jack.  Watched some TV and Matthew's favorite video when he was about the same age.  We started reading books. He loves "Hop On Pop".   Can tell he has read it before, because he searches for certain pages and says the words that go with that page.  He's learning!

Now, I am going to put on my sweatshirt and drive to the University of Michigan and move Mary out of East Quad. It will be closing for refurbishing for the next year. This was Mary's last year in the dorm and will be moving into a house at the end of this summer. 

The hospital wants me to work this weekend for a nice bonus, but I am pretty busy.  Have to play the piano on Sunday and it is our last week of bowling on Sunday.   I was looking foward to weekend off.  Will have to make a decision soon.

Better get going,  hope you have a little sunshine, but with Jesus.. every day is a SONNY day!

Go Blue!

Grace

No comments: