- Friday I was cancelled on a snow day and was able to go out to dinner with Mary and the family at Pizza Hut.
- Saturday I had to work, but had some fun morning time with Mary and Matthew. Jeff was at a conference, Matthew left around noon for his show choir gig and I took Mary to Brandon's on the way to work. I finally worked in the nursery, and had a nice evening.
- Sunday was a work day for me too, so after the sermon at church I slept until 4:30 and then we all ate at Applebee's for dinner before I headed out to work. I was the back-up nursery nurse and had another good night.
- Monday was a catch up on sleep day and then watched some TV. Jeff worked on taxes and then I worked on FAFSA, so we could file before the first of March. Mary and Matthew's are done, and we are working on Sarah's now. Thank goodness February had an extra day! Happy Leap Year!
- Tuesday I had to be brave. I had to go to the dentist and have my baby tooth fixed. It sure is easier than having it pulled and who knows what else. Anyway, after lots of anxiety and questions, I had the filling and it all went well. Unfortunately, they could only fill one of the three needed. The other two are small and one is actually a replacement filling. Of course we voted and then had little Jack over for about six hours. Mary and I made dinner for the Cory's last night. Jim had carpal tunnel surgery. He is doing well and they appreciated it very much. Chime rehearsal went well, they sure have grown into a really good group.
- Today was another Jack day with lots of smiles and laughs. Mary had been helping Matthew with his portfolio and it is looking really nice. He still has lots to do before next week. Just need to keep plugging along. Matthew had Village Green Choreography tonight and tomorrow. Mary and I went shopping and then attended church. The VBS stuff came in and looks like so much fun! Gives me more drive to make it a great week in June.
- Thursday Mary has an appointment to renew her passport so she can travel to South Africa.Then we are off to Holland to see Sarah. Sarah will have seen the doctor again to see if the negative tests from earlier remain negative. Girls lunch will be a lot of fun. We will get to be with Sarah when she gets her cap and gown. Guess we will have opportunities to order graduation announcements. Going to take my camera and try not to cry too much. Later in the evening Mary will be going to dinner with the Cory's, and I will be helping serve dinner to Village Green on their second night of choreography before Orchestra practice.
- Friday Mary is going to get a haircut and then we will head to Grand Rapids for a little shopping. Dinner planned is chicken crescents, a favorite.
- Saturday and Sunday are still open for fun and excitement, including bowling. I had better wash my scrubs since I go back to work on Monday. Sure will need to get my rest.