Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Mary Sweet Sixteen 16



Good Morning! Nothing new just a few pictures of the birthday girl.. Have a good day!

G


Later on Mary's birthday....
Mary had a fun day so far. After I got home from work, I took the girls to El Rancho for dinner. Mary received a fried ice cream for dessert. Then Mary and I went to the Dirty Dozen Jazz Band Concert at the High School. They are from New Orleans and were really good. The GHS Jazz Band opened for the concert (we missed that part) and then they were invited to play with the band on stage. That was really awesome. Mr Ayres the Jazz Band director was dueling with the lead trumpeter. It was just fabulous. There was just so much talent. I took a picture with my phone of the trumpeter, he played a trumpet and flugelhorn at the same time. The picture is kind of blurry, but you can tell he has something in both hands. Now we are awaiting a birthday cake bake off that begins soon and lasts past midnight. I wasn't here for the cookie bake off, but I am sure it will be interesting to watch and they will have fun. That is all. Here are the pictures of the trumpet player.