Thursday, May 8, 2008

"The Hobbit" and Quilt Update

Tonight was opening night of Greenville High School's production of "The Hobbit". Last Tuesday was a dress rehearsal where I took most of the pictures. I took a couple of Matt after the play as well as one of the Trolls. The show was very good with lots of good costumes and special effects. Gandalf even threw fire, and the dragon, Smaug, breathed smoke! Sarah's picture was in the program in an ad for senior pictures. The owner called me a few weeks back and asked my permission . I sell tickets at Saturday's performance and will go to the show with Jeff that night. Tomorrow I will be driving to Grand Rapids to pick up Jeff from the airport. I guess I will need to get a ride home for the kids. Sarah might be back from her double header by 9:30, which is when the show is over. I guess it should work out fine.






I spent about 3 hours with another quilter today and finished tying the quilt. It looks really nice. I have added some pictures of it as well.





Matt cut the grass for the first time this year and I cleaned out a flower bed and our 3 season room. The laundry is finally caught up, now that it is time to start all over again. There never is a loss of dirty clothes.


Saturday is another day filled with ball. Matt has a game at 9 am, and Sarah has a tournament, followed by a team get together at one of the player's homes. Thanks for your prayers, the pitcher who was hit by the ball is fine. PTL! My patient turns 4 years old on Saturday and there is a party in the afternoon. I will need to get ready for Sunday as well, Kid's Choir sings and I will be playing a lot of the service on the clavinova. In the meantime, I had better get those annoucements out! I keep saying that but it doesn't get done. It will though.


Guess that is it.. Until the weekend,


Grace


PS--Mary is still first chair cello.