Saturday, May 3, 2008

Later on Saturday....

Matthew's team won! Wait until you read the score-34-19. It was crazy. They forgot to put time limits on the game so we played 7 innings! It took nearly 4 hours. My scalp is pink eventhough it was cold..still sunny. Matt played his first game as catcher and then center field in the last 2 innings. He also had two base hits. So we hurried from the game to the HS auditorium for play practice. I picked up Mary from home first, she packed Matt a lunch.

While Jeff and I were at lunch, Sarah called in from New York City. They were on the way to Ground Zero. She still sounds very happy and full of excitement. She better sleep alot on the way home, because she has lots of homework waiting for her. She was going to take it with her, but they have so much planned that it wasn't worth all the effort.

Now I am baking brownies for our Small Group Bible study. We helped a member today with cleaning her windows and such. She was very grateful. I bought a pumpkin pie yesterday and I thought I should have some type of chocolate to take too. I practiced the piano for tomorrow. I am playing for the choir tomorrow and of course prep for Sunday School. Softball practice and concerts and laundry the list goes on!

Have a great SONday!

G