Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wow, What a Day!


Today was a great day! I worked for 3 hours and then took a nap, because I knew it would be a late night. Matt had a game and then we went to the girls' choir concert. First I did some birthday shopping for the birthday girl and made what resembled weinerschnitzel. It was tasty, but "not as good as in Germany".

Matthew's team won their game tonight. Had good at bats with a RBI. Jeff got some pictures of him playing. The weather was pretty chilly, but it was a fun game to watch. Matt played 2nd base and did a good job. Way to catch the pop fly, Matt! He will miss Saturday's game, because he and Jeff are going to Mackinac tomorrow with the Harmonizers. Jeff predicts cold wet weather.


The High School Choir Concert was absoulutely fabulous! The
songs were great and it is so amazing how well these high school students sound. Sarah's group the village green was awesome..They become like a little family (big really 30!). The singers get pretty emotional at the end of the concert, esp the seniors, since it is their last one. Even I got emotional watching them get all teary.

Mary is excited about her birthday tomorrow. I am excited, because my client called and doesn't need me until 0745. I can sing Happy Birthday to her in the morning to keep with our family tradition. She is quite the trooper with all the activities going on, her birthday gets squeezed in.. Tomorrow is the late night bake off. Sunday is the hot dog cookout with all her friends. WHew!

Sarah has a softball tournament on Saturday in Big Rapids,about an hour from here. I am going to stay home and get the house cleaned up and work on other projects.
Next week is her last week of high school. I can't believe it.

Better get this posted.

Grace, (mother of the birthday girl, senior singer and baseball 2nd baseman)