Thursday, September 29, 2011

Good Morning to Another Busy Day!

The morning started off with Jeff finding Sammy had thrown up near his favorite sleeping spot.  My morning started out with cleaning it up.  It looks pretty good too!  I have had breakfast and sent out my emails.

So what else is on the docket for this Thursday?
  • Our bathroom continues with it's remodeling job.  The electrician has been here for the wiring for our new heated floor, and now the builders are back to put the subfloor back in.  The plumber is here putting some sort of valves on the tub and toilet or something. 
  • Lunch at church with the quilters,office and preschool staff. I better find something to bring! It's a potluck!
  • Shopping with Jeff for bathroom tile, a new vanity and possibly a toilet.
  • Prep for Sunday School and Kids' Church for the next few weeks.
  • Going to the store with Matthew to get dressy clothes for senior pictures and the homecoming dance this weekend.
  • Bills and quick book work.  Yike!
  • Picking music for Orchestra
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Laundry should get started. 
  • Get Mom's football picks.
  • Upload pictures of the construction.  Take a look on the Wilhelm Family Photos.
That is probably all I can attempt.   But there are many more things to do!  Reschedule appointments I missed when I was feeling pretty sick, banking and post office, and completing requirements for work. 

So without further ado, I had better get started!

Grace

No comments: