Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Matthew Starts His Senior Year!

Today made it official.  Matthew is a senior in high school.  He had a good day and accomplished everything he needed to do with the guidance office for college applications, with the theatre department concerning the upcoming events and a new class offered, technical theatre.  Matt will start that class next week as a 7th hour. He formed a barbershop group with his buddies in Village Green to practice and hopefully sing in the future.  It will be great and he is excited about it.   He is pretty happy with all of his classes, after all it IS school and he'd rather just stay home, like most teenagers.  I know he will have a successful year!

I got a lot done on my blog, emails and shutterfly.  All my pictures are posted in the Wilhelm family photos.  Videos are up on you tube. Went to the end of the season softball coaches meeting tonight. Interesting.  Lots to consider before the 2012 season.

Talked with my mom.  She is hanging in there, trying to heal more each day.  She can still use your prayers!

Back to work tomorrow!

Good night!  I have finally caught up on the Blog!!!! Hooray!

Gracie

(Keep scrolling and read the next two entries! I had lots to say, so I broke it into three stories!)

No comments: