Monday, October 31, 2011

Trunk or Treat!



We had a lot of fun at Mt Calvary's Trunk or Treat! Jeff went as Darth Vader and Matthew returned as the Jedi Knight. Only wish Jeff would have said to him..Matthew I AM YOUR FATHER! Everyone loved the Star Wars corner and especially liked Matthew's pumpkins which were awesome! One little girl had to have her picture taken with Darth Vader! Most kids knew his voice and said that is Pastor Jeff. Darth Vader turned to the good side and was friendly as he passed out candy. We found the Jedi sat lifeless with his hood over his head until just the "right" time and scared a few kids. I was so original and went as a nurse. Whoopie! I guess it was better than not dressing up. The turn out for Trunk or Treat was huge, maybe 1000 people. We had no candy or hot dogs leftover and everyone had a lot of fun. There are lots of pictures on the Photo Album. Take a look!

 Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I have a third interview early in the AM with my potential peers at a local hospital. Jeff and I will continue on to Holland mid-morning to attend Sarah's senior case study presentation. I am looking forward to it. Can't wait to give my Sarah a big hug too! We have to be back by 3pm for an MRI of R knee. It has been especially bothersome tonight.

Well that is all. It was a good day! Praying for a great day for everyone tomorrow!

Gracie

No comments: