Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 16, 2008 Praise the Lord!

Good News!



4 of 5 pieces of luggage arrived at our back door this morning! I couldn't believe my eyes. Matthew's luggage is still missing. We can hope that it will arrive soon. Of all the luggage, Matthew's is probably easiest to replace. The one special thing he has in there is his Gators sweatshirt. We'll keep waiting. Jeff's bag has the most damage. It is torn near the zipper. Sarah's has a few little tears. Mary's and my bag look suprisingly good. I took pictures before and after I removed the plastic they were wrapped in. By the looks of the stickers and packing slips, I think our bags were in Italy! Maybe we should eat Italian tonight!

I applied for a hospital position in nearby Carson City. It would be easier to drive there than Grand Rapids. I like taking care of Hailey, but I don't want to lose skills that I haven't been using, like starting IV's and and drawing blood etc.. With graduation coming up, I don't know if starting a new job is right, but we will see how much training there is, and if I can wait to start until after graduation.

We have beautiful weather today. High's in the 60's and blue sky! It really is a happy day. That is all for now... Mary needs to be ready to drive in one hour.

Lots of Love to all,

\o/ Grace