Monday, April 21, 2008

A Quick Update to 4/21/08

Mary made Village Green! Congratulations! She will be in the show choir that Sarah is in now. Next year they get new uniforms and the year after that she will go on a trip like Sarah's trip to Boston this year. She also in one week away from finishing her first of two driver's course.

The Hobbit is just a few weeks away, and Mary continues to work on the creatures (dragons and spiders) and Matthew has his lines memorized. I am looking forward to the production. Sarah has less than 30 days of high school left. I had better get going on graduation plans. She pulled a muscle in her back and received some treatment from the Trainer today. She thinks she may have hurt it sliding into home plate last weekend, Jeff thinks it is because her backpack is way too heavy. Maybe both!

I had a good day at work. My patient is playing full force and I have to keep my eye on her all the time, now that she pulls her trach out more often. I'm not complaining though, because it is awesome to see her learn new things and she can't learn if she doesn't explore. I just have to teach her not to pull on her tubes!

That is all...

Grace