Sunday, April 6, 2008

April 6th- Back to the Old Grind

Everyone was up this morning without an alarm clock. Yea! I wonder how long that will last?? Church went well and we had lunch out at the local mexican restaurant. After a short nap, I got busy putting the few things away that we brought home with us. FYI, our baggage is still MIA. Our luggage might see more of Europe than we did. Evidently British Airways is sending 1000's of bags to Italy for sorting. Many of the returned bags are badly damaged.

I did some grocery shopping, and then Jeff and I went bowling and our team took 3 points. We lost one game by only one pin! Mary did some laundry and we got through a lot of our mail, organized this week's events and deadlines, esp for scholarships and such. Mary will be trying out for Village Green, the show choir that Sarah is in this year on Tuesday. Sarah has her first softball game on Tuesday too! Matt has jazz Band on M & TH and I am working M,T,Th and either Fri or Sat. I need to make up some lost time.

I have downloaded lots of pictures from out trip and hope to have them posted sometime this week. Keep and eye out...maybe by wednesday. The sandman has arrived and I need some sleep before my shift starts at 0515. Have a good day!

Grace