Saturday, April 26, 2008

April 26, 2008 Prom Night



Tonight is prom night. Mary has a date and Sarah went with a group of friends. Both girls looked beautiful as you can see! I hope that they have a wonderful time! I will update that info tomorrow morning!




Yesterday I worked and had a nice day with my patient and her grandpa who is here from California. The weather has been beautiful with highs in the 70's until the front came through last night and left with windy weather and temps with high's in the 50s. I was expecting some severe thunderstorms but never heard anything last night.

The whole family attended a Grand Rapids Arena Football game last night too. We went with our church group. I can say I would rather watch "regular" football, but it was nice to spend time together.

Tomorrow is the last day scheduled for church orchestra. We may play in the summer, but it will be more of an impromptu practices. Kids sing on Mother's Day and then that's it for music through the summer. We will have special music I am sure, but no weekly practices. I need a break! The church softball team is supposed to practice tomorrow, we will see if the weather holds out. It is supposed to rain. Our first game is next week. Yikes! I have my lineup and positions written out and ready for giving coaching a try.

Sarah goes to Boston this week, and Jeff goes to Arizona the following week. The Hobbit play is the 8,9 and 10th and then there's Mary's Sweet Sixteen Birthday, Mackinac trip for Matt, Honors week, Baccalaureate and Gradation!Whew May is going to fly by! We'll make it through I am sure. Matthew's baseball games start next week too. His coach said he will be playing a lot of catcher and relief pitcher. He is happy with that.

Well, I am going to get those pictures up so I can post this blog. Have a great one!


Gracie
PS!
I added more pictures to our Germany albums on the Wilhelm Family Photos. The new ones are from Mary's collection.
Also, if you get the magazine from Thrivent, look in the Spring 2008 edition and read a letter to the editor from Jeff on page 3.