Monday, September 8, 2008

More Information

Last night was our first night of bowling. Although we didn't bowl our very best, we still took 3 games. We also set our average for the fall season. I bowled a great first game, 131. The second and third games were the same old story. 114 and 93 with a final average of 114. That is fine with me. Don't want too high of an average. Jeff bowled pretty well and has an average of 142. Our partners are the anchors and I can't remember their scores offhand. We did change our team name to "Guys and Dolls" in honor of this year's High School musical.

Mary has auditions for the musical tomorrow. Please keep her in your prayers. She has been so excited about this all summer that getting a certain part is very important. Unfortunately, seniors usually get the lead role, but I told her do your best! She has a lot of respect as a thespian at school and you never know what will happen. Be ready for anything.

Matthew has an away soccer game tomorrow. They practiced in the rain this afternoon. I hope they all stay healthy. He is liking high school and likes to get there early to socialize. He is begging us for a cell phone. We are just about ready to get one. With all the activities, it is easy to find our children if they have a phone, plus if they need us for some reason, we can be reached even if it is by text.

Tonight was first night of chime team. I had only two returning members plus myself. I had two new people. So we have a team of 5. We can do it, just takes a little more preparation on my part, and I am fine with that. Wednesday we have kids choir, adult choir and praise team all in a row. Then Thursday is our first orchestra. I think we will have the same people.

Supposed to golf in the morning. It is going to be cold and wet. We will see if golf with have a weather-friendly day. I have all kinds of things to accomplish tomorrow. Hope I can get it all done. I will just get one thing at a time done starting with the most "important".

Just got done chatting with Sarah. All is well at Hope College. She had her first day of work at the biology office. She said it was really long and tedious. But it is a job.

That is all....Have a great Tuesday!

Grace