Saturday, September 13, 2008

Soggy Soggy Saturday

Matthew played his soccer game in the rain. It rained all day and now all night. But I shouldn't complain, because we didn't get hit by Ike. Matthew said he played the best ever, and that the team scored a goal. Still they lost 4-1. At least there is some improvement. Hang in there guys!

Mary and I worked on this month's calendar. It would be easy to lost track of all the events if we didn't plot them out on our big white board calendar. Later, we went shopping at Wal-Mart for some needed food items and things for Sarah's care package.

I finally finished the laundry and will need to work on it again tomorrow. I am ready for Sunday School tomorrow and enjoyed a spagetti supper at our church for Habitat for Humanity. With the rainy weather, we didn't have a very large turn out. It was really good spagetti though.

Sarah worked at soccer game today and she informed me that she was soaked, but had a really good time anyway. She really likes college and all the excitement that goes with it. She posted a picture of her ankle that she wrapped for practice. Pretty impressive!

It is getting late and I really need to get a few more things done before I fall asleep. Have a great SonDay!

Grace