Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Busy and Snowy Saturday!

This morning I got up by 0830 to get some things accomplished before noon. I did pretty well too. Laundry sorted, Sunday School organized and got ready for a day in Grand Rapids.

We left just after noon and arrived at Mary's first event at Meijer Gardens. It was very nice and we had a nice time. There were even some reindeer! The kid's section had some games to play. I enjoyed trying the skittles game like we had when I was little. I think it was Dan's game. The Queen's Court looked very nice and lots of people talked with them and had their picture with them.


After the Gardens we went for pizza lunch. It was good, but we didn't make it to the store nearby before it closed. Mary needs a dress for the Glee Club Christmas Ball next Saturday. So we headed toward Lowell for the Christmas Parade. Walked around town and then watched Mary looking beautiful again on the lit up float. Jeff took video...I hope I can post it!

Matthew was invited to a birthday party, so we got him changed and out to the party for a few hours. He had a really fun time. Even got some chocolate on his ace wrap to prove it! No harm there.

I got home, prepared for Sunday School, rested and then found out the Gators lost! I couldn't believe it! How sad is that?! Like my mom tells me.."someone has to lose". Sure wish it wasn't the Gators. No National Championship this year. :(

Mary shopped online for a dress tonight and picked out a very nice dress. According to the measurements it should fit and be here by Tuesday/Thursday. Nothing like coming down to the wire. Got a nice deal on it too! Free Shipping! Yippee!

Now, I am going to try to post the pictures and get to bed. Tomorrow promises to be busy too.. Sunday School, Church (kids sing), Sunday School Practice and then Kids sing for the Ladies Advent by candlelight. Bowling to follow! I am tired just thinking about it!


Good Night!


Grace