Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snowy Morning..Schools are Open!

We didn't get as much snow as predicted, but still another 2" of fluffy snow. It continues to snow and blow hard as I write this entry. Mary drove to school for the first time in snow. I was pretty nervous, but she arrived safely. Tonight is college Spanish, a 25 minute drive through the country, so that will be a lot tougher driving. Maybe they will cancel night classes. There is also the GHS Orchestra concert at 7:30, so she will have to miss part of the class anyway.

Went to the foot doctor and got a shot of meds for my heel pain. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I sure hope that it helps! Doc wants me to wear shoes at work, so I will either wear shoe covers or take a pair to work and leave them there.

Sad news...I have lost my favorite Gator hoodie sweatshirt. I miss it terribly. Looked everywhere in the house and my cars for it. That would be another great Christmas idea! It sure did keep me warm.

I learned something at the Grand Rapids Symphony Christmas Concert. Manheim Steamroller was formed by University of Michigan graduates! Go Blue! By the way, the concert was awesome!

Well, I am off to quilting and preschool program rehearsal. Think of me!

Grace