Tuesday, December 8, 2009

VIllage Green's First Christmas Performance

Monday night was Village Green's first Christmas performance. It was at our church for the Lion's Dinner and Jeff and I were invited to eat with them. The food was very good (cooked by our church ladies) and we had a very nice time. Of course the highlight was the entertainment by the show choir. They looked great and sounded just wonderful. I can't say I had a favorite song because I loved them all! We were very proud of both Mary and Matthew. As I was watching I realized that our church is well represented. There are six Mt. Calvary teens in the Village Green! Some come more than others. Enjoy the pictures and hear them sing on the video clip.



Tomorrow I am going to church to finish a quilt and then to the Grand Rapids Symphony at GHS. Then who knows! Bad weather ahead! Brrrr!

Had a good day at work and ready for a good night's sleep. Unfortunately, Mary came home with a migraine and went to bed early. Just checked on her, and she is doing better!

Gute Nacht!

Grace