Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Has It Been Three Days?

The progressive dinner was very nice and we had a fun time. The german potato salad was really good! The best I have had in a long time. We got home ~11pm and then I practice the piano for a good hour getting ready for church. The Sunday School program went well and I played pretty decent too. Later in the afternoon I played for the preschool program and that was very nice. I just love to watch the little ones...they are so cute. Bowling finished up our Sunday and we won only one point, which means we are the 6th place team out of 8. We still had fun with our team and will start up again in January. This Sunday is fun night. Scores don't count. Mary arrived home safe from Ann Arbor and had a great weekend with her friend. They did take pictures, but they are downloaded yet. Be patient!

Monday was spent Christmas Shopping and getting the Christmas Cards ready. I finally mailed them today. I got a lot accomplished. Kids Choir and Chimes went well and we got to the high school in time for the 8 pm Christmas Concert by the GHS Choirs. Mary and Matthew's solo, "Do You Hear What I Hear" was wonderful. They had lots of compliments.

I worked for three early hours this morning and then got a nice hair cut. Same style, just shaped up. Made lunch for Mary and then met my golf buddies for lunch. Mmm. We always have a nice time. I finally got some laundry started and then went to the high school basketball games. JV and Varsity won!

Now I have to get ready for bed and be at work again tomorrow for 12 hours, 5A-5P. Mary is supposed to get her senior pictures tomorrow and then our last advent activity at church, followed by choir. It will be a LONG day. Thursday I pick Sarah up from college! Time is passing by quickly.

Grace