Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lots of Good News!

Work went pretty well today. Hailey and her mom were feeling better. While I was at work I got three WONDERFUL phone calls!
  • Sarah called and reported that she received a 100% on her nutrition exam. I am so proud of her! Yay Sarah!
  • Matthew texted, then called and said that his broken arm is still alignment and that he avoids surgery a 3rd time. Next week the splint comes off for a x-ray and then the decision, cast or surgery. Thanks for your prayers!
  • Sarah called again and was happy that she got her LL Bean winter coat that I ordered for her and also her new Mac software.

Needless to say that made my day. I got home pretty much on time and spent some time with Mary and Matthew before going to Advent soup supper and service. Tonight's service included the Hanging of the Greens in our church. I was going to take our new camera and post some pictures. I forgot the camera. Maybe I will take it to quilting tomorrow and get some pictures of the quilters and the church.

Mary and Matthew auditioned for a duet in the Choir Christmas concert. They sang Do You Hear What I Hear? Guess it went well. The Grand Rapids Symphony Christmas Concert comes to Greenville next Tuesday. I will buy tickets tomorrow. Didn't want to buy until Matthew was in the clear for that day. Mary will be in Spanish class, so only 3 tickets this year. I always look forward to hearing them.

Tomorrow is quilting (as mentioned before) and I hope to get my moose quilt done. It is also my buddy Norma's birthday. Happy Birthday Norma! Orchestra meets tomorrow evening. We should have some string players and maybe a bassoon! I have been practicing the music and am getting better at that hard Christmas piece. Thanks for all the encouragement from my mom and brass players.

We are expecting accumulating snow tomorrow. I always love to watch the snow fall and the yards turn white. Driving is another story. You can expect pictures!

It is getting late...better sign off.

Gracie