Friday, October 8, 2010

Departing Update

I figured I should blog before I leave for University of Michigan tomorrow.  Mary and Brandon are going to a concert and needed a vehicle.  I look at it as a way to visit my wolverine and also help them to have a fun time too!  Wonder if I will beat all of the football game traffic?? NOT!

So let me think of what has happened lately:
  • Matthew had a productive retreat for Village Green.  He said everything went really well. 
  • Won all four points in bowling this week.  I bowled around average. 
  • Had a good week at work.  My patient is a real cutie pie!
  • The three of us saw a sneak peak showing of  "Secretariat"~It was great.  Jeff says Disney has a winner! Captivating!
  • Got some important things done on my ongoing list...yay!
  • Applied for a few OB positions.. Pray for God's will to be done...Hope I get a call or even  an interview!
  • All of my blood work came back normal. Praise the Lord.
  • We have been having beautiful Michigan weather!  I love a blue Michigan sky!
  • Attended the Alpha Family Center banquet tonight.  It was very nice.  Life is Precious!
  • Matthew has a paying theatre gig tonight and Saturday.  $$$  
  • I play for Church on Sunday...LWML Sunday at MCLC.  Sunday School lesson is Solomon.
  • Looks like I will be going to the Big House next weekend! Exciting!
Guess that is all...Now to fold the laundry...woohoo!

Gracie

No comments: