Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Quick Report

  1. Work has been very good lately, at least at my patient's house.  The agency is still driving me crazy.  They called my again today to ask if I worked on a certain day. Evidently mail sent from 319 Cass Street isn't delivered in a timely fashion because they are always missing something. I am getting tired of this and wonder if there is a conspiracy!
  2. My vision has gotten worse, but I already told you that. Need updated lenses and would really like to get some new frames.  I have had these for nearly three years!  My biggest complaint is that is hard for me to see the music on the piano, especially going from page to page.  I have to try to adjust my eyes quick and keep playing.  The doctor says I may need a pair just for playing the piano.   We will trial the new lenses first and see how that works.
  3. Had a nice meal at Jimmy's Pub and Grub tonight with Matthew after dropping off stuff at Goodwill and getting the Prius washed.  That was way overdue!
  4. Got a text from Mary.  She is at a hockey game!  How exciting! I have been following the game online.  Tried to listen, but it breaks up a lot, so I watched the stats of the game.  Wolverines won.
Guess that sums it up.  Jeff should be home around midnight. Yay!

Gracie

No comments: