Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today's Overview

Today was an eventful day!  So many things got accomplished. I am very pleased.

  • Our piano finally got tuned. The tuner said it was pretty bad off.  That isn't any news to me, but I wanted to wait until the hot humid summer was over.  

  • Matthew's Jedi Knight cloak is cut out after having to refold the 11 yards of material (thankful for Jeff's help), and pin the pattern not once but twice since it requires lots of panels.  Next is marking and then sewing and LOTS of gathering! It should be pretty cool when it is done.

  • Got my new glasses this afternoon.  I was a little worried during the week, that I wouldn't like them when I picked them up since they are quite different for me.  But once I put them on, I remembered why I liked them!  Super nice! Plus I can see better too!

  • Cooked supper, cleaned the kitchen and even started the laundry! What the heck??  Supper was pretty good and it is nice to have the sink cleaned up.  Matthew carved one of his pumpkins.  This year is Batman.  He will carve a second one soon!

  • Tonight's BIG event was the GHS Choir Concert.  It was very nice.  It was the first year of a new choir program.  No freshman girls choir or JV singers, instead there is the Girl's Choir and Men's Choir in addition to the Concert Choir and Matthew's group, Village Green Show Choir.  He looked so nice, danced and sang well and looked like he had a lot of fun.  He is out at Big Boy with friends, a tradition after each concert and/or theatre productions. I have posted a video on my Facebook and should have pictures in the album soon.  Mary sent me a pictures of the lovely Ann Arbor fall leaves too. Thanks Mary!

    That is all..I am liking the bullet form blog these days.  Helps me organize my thoughts.  Don't plan to keep it that was for long though. Thanks for being patient with me!

    Gracie

    PS:  You should be able to watch the concert at the "watch GHS events"  link in the right column under Look and See!

    No comments: