Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Birthday Report

My birthday was wonderful.  I enjoyed watching my little buddy as usual on Mondays.  We had a nice walk with the baby in the stroller and Sammy on the lease next to us! Everyone enjoyed it.  Best walk with Sammy I ever had!  He didn't stop every 2 steps to smell the trees.  Sarah was home with me all day and since she missed the Outback dinner on Sunday, our whole family and Brandon enjoyed a meal together at Applebee's. We were home in time to get ready for and arrive at the field for our softball game.

Our new team shirts were ready and distributed to the team.  They look so nice and I love the color! Our team had good bats, good gloves and especially good attitudes.  I was and am very proud of each and every one of our players. Sarah was prepared and provided some first aid to a player who sustained an injury.  We all met at the local dairy queen after the game and everyone was there and sang Happy Birthday!  That is something I will remember for a long time. When we got home, we had some yummy chocolate cupcakes and opened my cards.  I am planning on buying a  iPod player for the car and maybe some new summer tops. It sure has been hot! Mary braided my hair before the game to help me stay cool!

Mary got her new flat screen TV she bought for her birthday, and was disappointed with it once she and Brandon got it set up and working. So they took it back and returned it and found a better one for just a little more money.  I will agree that the picture on the new TV is much better than the first one she brought home. It will be very nice in her dorm room next year.

Sarah stayed the night and left for Holland Tuesday morning, so she could get to work. She is safe and sound.  It was so nice to have her home for a few nights.

Matthew has just two more 1/2 days before he is done with his Junior year of high school.  He can't wait. Four exams...done.  Summer!  He will be working at the Church Childcare Center again this summer.

That is all folks!  Have a great couple of days.

Gracie

CONGRATULATIONS TO ERIC HEUMANN ON HIS HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION!  WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!

No comments: