Friday, June 3, 2011

The Weekend is Here!

I am glad that the weekend is here!  The weather has been very nice the past few days and I love having the windows open.  Sammy likes being out on the porch.  I had good days at work and also attended that Baccalaureate for the Class of 2011.  It was very nice and the Pastor Cooper had a nice message.

We have a graduation open house this weekend and Graduation Service at church on Sunday. I am playing for the service and need to come up with some songs for the prelude, offering and postlude.   Mount Calvary is changing over to Summer Schedule, service at 0900 with Children's Church.  We should be home by noon, which is good, since I am planning on going out for my birthday dinner on Sunday.  Still deciding where to go.  Mary has to be at work at 1630. 

Monday is softball night, and that is good, because that means Sarah will be home on my birthday. That will be great.  I probably won't play again this week, but I really enjoy coaching and cheering on the team. Last week's game was a great one!  Let's hope the team wins this week too, that would be another great birthday present.

Waiting for Jeff to get home from work and then we will head to Mancinos for our Friday night pizza!  Yum!

Have a great one!

Grace

No comments: